Interested in helping people build wealth in the property market? We’re hiring.
Buyers Agent – Brisbane Office
We’re looking for an outstanding buyers agent to build our Brisbane team. You will generate leads, source property and handle negotiations for your client base.
- Prospecting and lead generation within own networks & property-related industries.
- Client management and sourcing property to match client briefs.
- Preparation of property proposals.
- Working closely with sales agents, solicitors and external consultants to successfully secure property deals.
- Meeting and exceeding target KPIs.
- Creating raving fans out of any situation – good and bad!
- A minimum of two years’ sales experience, preferably in the property industry.
- Excellent negotiation skills as you’ll be negotiating with both clients and selling agents on a daily basis.
- Ability to connect with people and build relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a solid understanding of property investment fundamentals.
- High level of computer proficiency and a willingness to work with Cloud software to remain mobile and efficient while on the go.
- A mature attitude, with initiative and a firm commitment to job ownership.
- The ability to work autonomously and without direct instruction.
- You work well with a passionate team which thrives on honesty, respect and support.
HOW TO APPLY
Does this sound interesting? If yes, please send a short email to email@example.com telling us about yourself and attach a résumé. Let us know what you can contribute to the team. Include the title of the position you’re applying for and your name in the subject. Proofread! Make sure you spell and capitalize WordPress and BuySide correctly. We are lucky to receive a number of applications for every position, so try to make your application stand out. If you apply for multiple positions or send multiple emails there will be one reply.
ALL JOBS REQUIRE
- Great communication skills. We’re a distributed team, so frequent and clear written communication is a must.
- Self-driven work ethic. You need to be a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- Curiosity and the desire to learn. Our business is changing and growing fast, who knows what will be the skills of tomorrow? Flexibility is key.